Topic: Older adults and substance abuse:
. Assignment is due 7/30/2020 Paper is based on American literature and writing
Work should be free of errors that detract from the overall message, in APA format. A minimum of four scholarly sources is required and all literature cited must be current, with publication dates within five years of 2021. Paper must be 3 full pages long double-spaced using times roman, 12-point font.
Paper MUST have an OPENING and CLOSING
. Each question must be answered based on the bullet points. No extra spacing between paragraphs and numbering & paragraph.
Topic: Older adults, spirituality and religion
0. Briefly describe the chosen topic
0. Identify micro level of understanding about this group.
0. Explain and describe what would peak a clinical social workers’ interest in this group.
0. Analyze differentiation in diversity for the selected population.
0. Identify current issues within society for this population?
0. Foreseen implications for clinical social work with older people and substance abuse?
Paper is expected to meet the following requirements:
· Scholarly, professional, communication with consistent with expectations for members of the social work profession.
1. Communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message. Express ideas clearly, using correct grammar, usage, and mechanics.
1. Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting standards.
Minimum of four scholarly sources. All literature cited should be current, with publication dates within the past 5 years.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.