In this week’s assignment, we review the story of an organization that has become large enough to build a dedicated team of internal change management consultants. This assignment provides an opportunity to examine the role of vision in supporting the organization’s effectiveness and practice describing a vision that could work for such a team. The examples of their success can help you identify the key skills this team used and build these skills yourself.
Read the following scenario from Ch. 12, “The Effective Change Manager: What Does It Take?” of Managing Organizational Change: A Multiple Perspectives Approach:
Kaiser Permanente’s Innovations Consultancy Scenario
Write a 525- to 700-word paper in which you:
Discuss what you see as the vision for the Innovation Consultancy. What key elements of the vision for this unit support the successes illustrated in the case study? What components of this vision align with the components and purposes of a vision during change, as outlined in Ch. 6 of Managing Organizational Change: A Multiple Perspectives Approach and your research?
Identify the change management skills demonstrated by members of Innovation Consultancy. How are these skills reflected in the principles and examples of success? How do these skills align with the change management skills discussed in Ch. 12 of Managing Organizational Change: A Multiple Perspectives Approach and your research?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.