What determines whether a child may use the school’s boys or girl’s restoom?
*Introduction to Government Essay
*General Assignment Description:
Write an argumentative essay of approximately 4-5 PAGES, 1500 words minim, which demonstrates classical argument form (introduction, arguments, opposing views, refutations, and conclusion) concerning a debatable topic relating to a governmental topic. The argument must relate primarily to a government action—i.e., it should not be primarily a philosophical or ethical argument. The topic could involve any geographical, or historical context. It could relate to any government, anywhere, anytime. Note that any court case, at any time, is a government issue. Essays must utilize 5 research sources (from 5 different websites) which must be documented in MLA 8TH EDITION format (in-text citations and Works Cited page) . Students must find and use 5 of their own sources—not rely only on sources listed in syllabus. Sources must be underlined in essay and Works Cited to ensure they are complete .
YOU CAN WRITE ON ANY TOPICS LISTED IN THE SYLLABUS, OR IN ASSIGNMENTS—WITH A FEW EXCEPTIONS MUST FIND 5 NEW SOURCES.
YOU MUST FIND 5 RESEARCH SOURCES WHICH ARE NOT LINKS IN THE SYLLABUS. THE SYLLABUS LINKS MAY BE OUTDATED, ANYWAY. OFTEN THE MOST CURRENT SOURCES ARE CONSIDERED BEST.
Review of Classical Argument Structure
ESSAY STRUCTURE FOR CLASSICAL ARGUMENT
I. Introduction: Hook
Thesis : State your position concerning your argumentative topic
II. Your Arguments (60% – 80% of your essay)
Facts, details, analyses, examples, evidence to support your position
III Consider Opposing Views (Section III & IV: 8%-13% of your essay)
Fairly represent other views on your topic
IV. Refutation (Arguing Against) Opposing Views
Paragraph Model Of Classical Argument for an essay of 1500 words minimum (It can be longer if you want, but if it is longer than 2300 words, likely your topic has gotten out of control…)
(2 more argument paragraphs are possible)
1. OV’s / Refutation
*OV1 & Ref
*OV2 & Ref
*OV3 & Ref
ESSAY MUST LOOK LIKE THIS :
Thesis – Should clearly state your position about a debatable topic:_________________________________________
Background/Definitions, if required
Argument 1 with Details, Evidence, and Analyses
Argument 2 with Details, Evidence and Analyses
Argument 3 with Details, Evidence, and Analyses
Argument 4 with Details, Evidence, and Analyses
Argument 5 with Details, Evidence, and Analyses
Opposing View 1 with Details and Refutation of O.V. 1
Opposing View 2 with Details and Refutation of O.V. 2
Opposing Vibew 3 with Details & Refutation of O.V. 3
CONCLUSION (Restate your position and give final perspective
*Definition: “Opposing Views” are reasons, held by those who don’t agree with you, abou
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.