What skills are needed to become a Human Resource Director?
Select a company or organization that you currently work for, a company/organization where you previously worked, or a company/organization you aspire to work for in the future.
The management at your organization has approved funding for a brand new full-time position. This position is eligible for full benefits. As an HR professional, you have been tasked with creating a detailed job description for this new position. You can use your current job, a former job, or a position you would like to move into.
Based on what you know and have learned about job analysis, employment laws, and safe working environments, create a job description for this new position, and write a 4–6 page paper that includes the following:
Write a company overview that summarizes the company’s vision, mission, and organizational strategy.
List three or more qualifications for the position including required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Include specific academic and technical skills and any required professional affiliations, licenses, or previous experience.
Describe three or more ways the duties and responsibilities associated with this role reflect the organization’s vision, mission, and strategic goals.
Explain the purpose the job/position serves within the company.
Explain how you determined the duties and qualifications for the job.
Identify which employment laws were considered when creating the job description.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.