This is a graded discussion: 50 points possible
due Aug 5
Week 6: Leading toward Effective Management
11 unread reply.11 reply.
Members of the interdisciplinary team are frustrated because two members are providing patient counsel contrary to the agreed upon plan of care. Consider this scenario and address the following.
In a two-paragraph email to your supervisor, explain how you will lead toward effective management to address the issue. Include the
theory or framework
underpinning your action, as well as any
, meso, or macro level interventions. Remember, this is in the format of an email; therefore, it should be concise with a summarized action plan.
Please review the
Graduate Discussion Grading Guidelines and Rubric (Links to an external site.)
for complete discussion requirements.
scholarly resources not older than 5 years old , in
APA format 7 edition
with in-text citations
DNP Discussion Guidelines and Rubric
The purpose of the graded collaborative discussions is to engage faculty and students in an interactive dialogue to assist the student in organizing, integrating, applying, and critically appraising knowledge regarding advanced nursing practice. Scholarly information obtained from credible sources as well as professional communication are required. Application of information to professional experiences promotes the analysis and use of principles, knowledge, and information learned and related to real-life professional situations. Meaningful dialogue among faculty and students fosters the development of a learning community as ideas, perspectives, and knowledge are shared.
The initial posting to the graded collaborative discussions is due by Wednesday, 11:59 p.m. MT. Peer and faculty responses are due by Sunday, 11:59 p.m. MT. All posts for Week 8 are due by the close of class on Saturday, 11:59 p.m. MT. Please note that the late assignment policy does not apply to the collaborative discussions.
I. Application of Course Knowledge: The student post contributes unique perspectives or insights gleaned from personal experience or examples from the healthcare field. The student must accurately and fully discuss the topic for the week in addition to providing personal or professional examples. The student must completely answer the entire initial question.
II. Engagement in Meaningful Dialogue: The student responds to a student peer and course faculty to further dialogue.
a. Peer Response: The student responds substantively to at least one topic-related post by a student peer. A substantive post adds content or insights or asks a question that will add to the learning experience and/or generate discussion.
· A post of “I agree” with a repeat of the other student’s post does not count as a substantive post. A collection of shallow posts does not equal a substantive post.
· The peer response must occur on a separate day from the initial posting.
· The peer response must occur before Sunday, 11:59 p.m. MT.
· The peer response does not require a scholarly citation and reference unless the information is summarized and/or direct quotes are used, in which APA style standards then apply.
b. Faculty Response: The student responds substantively to at least one question by course faculty. The faculty question may be directed to the student, to another student, or to the entire class.
· A post of “I agree” with a repeat of the faculty’s post does not count as a substantive post. A collection of shallow posts does not equal a substantive post.
· The faculty response must occur on a separate day from the initial posting.
· Responses to the faculty member must occur by Sunday, 11:59 p.m. MT.
· This response does not require a scholarly citation and reference unless the information is summarized and/or direct quotes are used, in which APA style standards then
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.