A computer scanner can read a bar code on a package correctly 97% of the time. One company monitors the accuracy of the scanner by randomly sampling packages and verifying that each package has been correctly scanned.
Random samples of size n = 25, 50, 100, and 200 have recently been taken with the following results.
Sample Size, n Number Correctly Scanned
To complete this activity, use Excel to:
Calculate the sample proportion for each sample size.
Calculate the single-proportion sampling error for each sample size.
Calculate the probability of finding 198 correctly scanned packages, for a sample of size n=200.
Submit your work Excel file.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.