Replies Prompt: After reading your classmates’ threads, you will select at least two and respond. In your replies, tell whether you think the coping strategy used to identify formation was correctly identified. Explain why you support your classmate’s analysis or suggest which other coping strategy you believe was used and explain why.
DB Week 5
Top of Form
The identity formation I will be talking about from James Marcia’s Theory of Identity Formation is the work/vocation arena. To say I grew up and had a rough childhood, would be putting it a little lightly. Not all aspects of my childhood were rough, but some aspects and times were rougher than others. With the jobs I have chosen to go take, or pursue, or even to say I liked and enjoyed them more than others were the ones where I could help people. Whether it was helping with making sure a customer gets the right equipment or can help someone get the right coverage for their needs, these tend to keep me in a position or company the longest. Some of those more difficult patches, I did not always have the help or support I needed at the time, but every once in a while, I would have that. It has become a thing, or something, I can do to help balance the scales and provide help or support where needed. This has not just been in my vocation aspect of life, it frames my thoughts around politics as well as spirituality; it even comes into my personal life where I have rescued many stray animals and took care of them, which have been mostly cats that were dumped or lost and scared. Even with helping a friend or two when they needed me to just be there and listen or provide advice and an outside perspective when asked.
Bottom of Form
Bottom of Form
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.