You are working on network installation and upgrade and you need to create a work breakdown structure (WBS) for the project. Create a WBS highlighting all the tasks involved with the project for the unboxing of the new computers to the end user training of the new software and removal of the old computers. Also create a network diagram showing all the activities. While creating the WBS, keep the following things in mind:
You’ll have to schedule a time that works for everyone.
Any user files must be transferred from the old computers to the new computers.
All users must have network access.
The WBS should not be limited to the elements outlined above. Keep in mind some of the activities that are pertinent to information system projects.
Create the WBS using Microsoft Project and write a small report in Microsoft Word of approximately 2–3 pages that briefly summarizes the WBS structure you’ve followed. Add this to last week’s paper from Submissions Area and submit it. Package them in a zipped document and save it as W2_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.zip.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.