Instructions for Answer to 4 Question
1- After Each DQ (question), write down references
2- 300 minimum words for every DQ, you can go up to 800 words but answer should be complete.
3- 2-3 Peer Reviewed/ scholarly references for each question
4- References should be within 4 years
5- I am in acute care nurse practitioner program.
6- The response to the DQ is expected to be a minimum of 300 words. A minimum of two peer reviewed/ scholarly resources are expected. These need to be appropriate for a clinical professional to guide decisions about patient care. If a textbook is used for one of these responses, the other needs to be journal or professional-level website. The references need to be correctly formatted, as do the citations for those references. “ Question words” don’t count towards 300 minimum count”
Describe the three types of burns: thermal, chemical, and electrical. Explain the method to determine the percentage of body mass that has been burned. Describe a patient scenario with one type of burn and discuss the obstacles you may face in treating the patient. Support your answer with two or three peer-reviewed resources.
Joanne presents to the emergency department after catching dinner on fire. According to the fire department, the house was engulfed in heavy smoke, and Joanne was rescued from the kitchen, where the fire originated. She has respiratory distress requiring 4 liters nasal cannula flow of oxygen. She has second and third degree burns over her right arm, leg, and chest/abdomen. Address the following questions:
1. What is the percentage of body mass burned?
2. What would her wounds look like?
3. What other concerns alarm you regarding her care?
4. What and why would you choose a set of orders upon admission to the hospital?
5. Discuss a recommendation for environmental and nutritional interventions for acute and chronic conditions.
Support your answer with two or three peer-reviewed resources.
As an AGACNP, what health system measures would you put into place to assure addictive behaviors are identified and the risk of opioid dependency is mitigated? As you think of health system measures that could be implored to mitigate opiate dependency, discuss current legislations and policies, how policies and programs affect patient care, and opioid dependency when the patient requires more than the recommended dosage of an opioid. Support your answer with two or three peer-reviewed resources.
What does it mean to provide “cost-effective care”? Discuss the role of accountable care organizations in ensuring cost-effective care. What outcomes do you expect for a patient when you provide cost-effective care? Describe your responsibilities as an AGACNP to ensure that patients will receive cost-effective care that also results in optimal patient outcomes. Support your position with at least two evidence-based resources.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.