Instructions for Answer to 4 Question
1- After Each DQ (question), write down references
2- 300 minimum words for every DQ, you can go up to 800 words but answer should be complete.
3- 2-3 Peer Reviewed/ scholarly references for each question
4- References should be within 4 years
5- I am in acute care nurse practitioner program.
6- The response to the DQ is expected to be a minimum of 300 words. A minimum of two peer reviewed/ scholarly resources are expected. These need to be appropriate for a clinical professional to guide decisions about patient care. If a textbook is used for one of these responses, the other needs to be journal or professional-level website. The references need to be correctly formatted, as do the citations for those references. “ Question words” don’t count towards 300 minimum count”
Multi-organ dysfunction syndrome (MODS) presents within patients that often have multiple comorbidities which when compounded become acute. Describe a MODS case and explain the differential diagnoses followed with treatment plans. Support your answer with two or three peer-reviewed resources.
Adult respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS) is often induced based on treatment prescribed by the provider. Discuss types of treatment that can lead to ARDS. Explain the assessment and radiographic findings of ARDS in a patient. Describe concerns that exist when managing the patient via the ventilator. Use research to support your response. Support your answer with two or three peer-reviewed resources.
What are some of the most significant or major risk factors for trauma in adult and adult-gerontological patients? How could these situations be prevented? Use evidence-based literature or clinical guidelines to support your statements. Support your answer with two or three peer-reviewed resources.
Explain how to approach fluid resuscitation in the trauma patient. Discuss how and why your approach might differ if the patient is geriatric. Explain what comorbidities you must consider when resuscitating and why. Identify when you would choose normal saline vs. lactated Ringer’s solution vs. blood for fluid resuscitation. Provide a rationale for using each of these options. Support your answer with two or three peer-reviewed resources.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.