Book: Tools for Business Decision
The authors of the textbook explain the three types of business activities all companies encounter. Does a company’s IT department have economic transactions for each of the three types of business activities? Why or why not? Provide a specific example of an economic transaction for each activity type to support your conclusions. Be sure to use examples not already used by a fellow student. To participate in follow-up discussion, provide a respectful critique of two other students’ responses. Assignment 3 and Q2
Read “Beginners’ Guide to Financial Statement,” by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC, 2007), located on the SEC website.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.