The NFL season has just concluded and you have the problem of representing two offensive linemen from the Super Bowl Champion Arizona Cardinals. Unfortunately (or fortunately), both of these players are unrestricted free agents, and both will garner significant interest in the open market. There are two problems: Arizona has enough salary cap room to retain only one of the two players, and both have informed you, as their agent, that they want to stay in Arizona because their families are settled there and because of the team’s successes.
In an 500 words, answer the following questions:
Does this situation present a conflict of interest for you?
Discuss how you will fulfill your duties as agent to both of these athletes, and what disclosures, if any, should be made to each athlete.
Discuss the nature of an agent’s duty to a principal. Does the Simms v. Argovitz case apply in this context and, if so, why?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.