please see discussion below and respond with 150 words or more.
Today ill choose the main two sorting algorithms in the background materials to answer the first question.
Lets discuss how Selection and Quicksort work!
In its simplest form, a selection sort algorithm sorts the data by searching through a list for the smallest element then placing this in the first index position. Once this is complete, it then repeats itself moving up in elements until the whole list has been sorted. As others have noted, the time complexity for this algorithm is O(n2). Having a time complexity of O(n2) makes it a potentially very slow algorithm, especially if the data set is large (James, 2015).
Quicksort will sort an array by dividing it into two parts, it uses a pivot element to compare and divide the array into higher/lower indexes of the pivot value. Quicksort is implemented in a recursive manner until the whole array is sorted. Typically in ascending order. The worst case performance scenario O(n2), the same as selection sort, but on average will perform at O(n log n) (James,2015).
Graphs are nonlinear data structures that consist of a set number of nodes(vertices) and a set of edges that connect the nodes.
In graphs, a pair (x,y) is called an edge. an edge tells us that the x node connects to the y node.
When viewing a graph, the dots are the vertecies/nodes and the lines are the edges.
When it comes to questions that graphs can solve.
Anything with connected nodes is by definition a part of the graph theory domain. Any tree or network and more. Social networks, semantic networks, dependency trees, etc.
These can be used to map out chains of events, and connections. This can be used to also find the shortest possible route between nodes as well as determine root causes of issues within routes/chains/relationships.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.