Sheena’s Backyard Plant Sales
As you should recall from Unit III, Sheena grows three types of plants: desert rose, plumeria, and oleander. She sells her plants in her backyard and has hired your company to create a system for her to use to manage her business.
For the desert roses and plumerias, she sells the seedlings for $5.00 each. She sells the small plants for $10.00 each, the medium-sized plants for $12.50 each, and the large-sized plants for $20.00 each.
The desert roses come in six colors: red, pink, pale pink, purple, white, and yellow.
The plumerias come in three colors: deep red, pink, and yellow.
For the oleanders, she sells the small plants for $8.00 each, the medium-sized plants for $15.00 each, and the large-sized plants for $26.00 each.
The oleanders come in five colors: red, orange, pink, white, and yellow.
Whenever Sheena has a sale, she uses a spreadsheet to record the customer’s first and last name, address, phone number, email address, and items sold. If they are a repeat customer, Sheena will give them a 5% discount on their order. Customers pay Sheena in cash or through Venmo.The spreadsheet is getting a bit tedious to keep up with and allows a lot of room for error. Below are Sheena’s requirements for the new system that your company will create for her business.
It will be able to generate invoices to print or email.
Invoices should include the invoice number, the customer’s name, the customer’s address, the date of the sale, the items sold (including color, quantity, and price), the sale subtotal, whether any discounts were applied to the sale, the total tax per sale, and the subtotal.
It will be able to report repeat customers so that Sheena can send them discount coupons and sale alerts.
The report should include the customer’s name and address, the discount applied to the sale, and the discount’s expiration date.
It will include a daily sales report ordered by highest quantity of items sold.
The daily sales report will include all of the transactions from the day. On the report, each transaction should include the item names, item sizes, item colors, quantities sold, item prices, and the total sales amount. The report should also include the total sales amount for all of the sales combined that day.
For this assignment, address the components listed below.
Explain object modeling and how it pertains to this project.
Describe the in-house software development you would utilize for this project.
Establish a use case diagram for the sale process for this project.
Use structured English to describe the sale process for this project.
Your submission must be at least two pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages. Utilize at least one source for your project. Adhere to APA Style when creating citations and references for this assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.