A. Assignment Guidelines
DIRECTIONS: Write a composition (at least 100 words) in Spanish that incorporates each of the following:
Use a form of salutation (start with “hello” in your favorite form in Spanish).
Introduce yourself (give your name).
State how you feel using the verb estar plus an adjective or two.
State where you’re from (include your city and country of origin and/or the corresponding adjective).
For example, Soy de España or Soy española.
State your birthday. Be sure to spell it out in Spanish (instead of using digits). You will state the month and date only.
Describe yourself using ser plus appropriate adjectives. Describe both your physical appearance and your personality.
For example, Soy morena, delgada y baja. Soy simpática y tímida.
Say which activities you do in a typical week. Include as many as possible using the present tense of -ar, -er, and -ir verbs that you know.
For example, Normalmente, yo paseo a mi perro todos los días por la mañana y por la noche.
Describe a friend of yours covering all of the topics above. This time, you will use the third person singular form. See below for how to introduce your friend. Then, state where your friend is from, state their birthday, describe them (physical appearance and personality), and state which activities your friend does in a typical week. You will use the third person singular form of each verb in this part of your composition.
How to begin: Mi amigo David es de Caracas, Venezuela or Mi amiga Julia es de San José, Costa Rica.
End with your favorite form of “goodbye.”
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.