Please help with the attachment and template1
SOCIAL STRUCTURE AND SOCIAL
Due Week 6: 110 points
You’ve learned how important groups, roles, statuses, and social
networks are in the structure of society. In this assignment, you will
complete a short answer activity in which you’ll demonstrate what
you’ve learned by identifying and describing examples from your
own life. Use the Assignment 2 template to complete this
YOUR STATUS SET, ROLES, AND ROLE PROBLEMS
1) Status Set:
a) List five statuses that you currently have.
• Remember: A status is simply a position you
fill in society. It may be a job title, but it could
also include a position you fill within a family
or a community. For more information,
review Section 4.3 in your webtext.
b) Label each status as either ascribed, achieved, or
• Remember: An ascribed status is one you’re
born with and have no control over. An
achieved status is reached through your own
efforts or simply good or bad luck. A master
status is so important that it overrides your
other statuses. For more information, review
Section 4.3 in your webtext.
a) Choose one status from your list.
b) Describe the role that is associated with the
c) Describe how you learned that role.
• Remember: A role is the behavior expected
of someone with a certain status. For more
information, review Section 4.4 in your
3) Role Conflict:
a) Describe a time when you experienced a conflict because of the
demands of two different roles associated with any of your statuses.
b) How did you resolve the conflict? (Discuss any
conversation or social interactions you had.)
c) List any active listening skills you used to resolve
the conflict. If you didn’t use active listening
skills, then list the skills you could have used to
resolve the conflict.
• Remember: Refer to the active listening
skills checklist in page 2.10 in your webtext.
4) Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Use the Assignment 2 template to complete
• References are not required for this assignment
as you will use your webtext.
• Be sure to include your name and the date on
the cover page.
Grading for this assignment will be based on the following Assignment 2 Social Structure and Social Interaction
Introduction to Sociology
(Your professor’s name)
· List 5 statuses that you currently have.
· Label each status as either ascribed, achieved, or master. Remember that a master status is not a status that you have mastered. It refers to a status that is so important that it overrides all other statuses.
Label (Ascribed, Achieved, or Master)
(Write a paragraph of at least 5 to 7 sentences answering the following questions.)
· Choose 1 status from your list.
· Describe the role that is associated with the status.
· Describe how you learned that role.
(Write 1 to 2 paragraphs of at least 5 to 7 sentences each answering the following questions.)
· Describe a time when you experienced a conflict because of the demands of two different roles associated with any of your statuses.
· How did you resolve the conflict? (Discuss any conversations or social interactions that you had.)
· List any active listening skills you used to resolve the conflict. If you didn’t use active listening skills, then list the skills you could have used to resolve the conflict.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.