Selected Topic NWS-10.4 Reduce the proportion of children and adolescents aged 2 to 19 years who are considered obese1
NR222 Health and Wellness
Required Uniform Assignment: Health Promotion Paper Guidelines
NR222 Health Promotion Project Guidelines V4 Revised: 05/2020
This assignment allows the learner to apply knowledge gained about health promotion concepts and strategies,
enhance written communication skills, and demonstrate a beginning understanding of cultural competency.
Course outcomes: This assignment enables the student to meet the following course outcomes:
1. Discuss the professional nurse’s role in health promotion activities. (PO 1 and 2)
3. Discuss health promotion, illness prevention, health maintenance, health restoration, and rehabilitation in
relation to the nurse’s role in working with various populations. (PO 1, 2, and 8)
7. Identify health promotion strategies throughout the lifespan. (PO 1, 2, and 4)
Due date: Your faculty member will inform you when this assignment is due. The Late Assignment Policy applies
to this assignment.
Total points possible: 100 points
Preparing the assignment
Follow these guidelines when completing this assignment. Speak with your faculty member if you have questions.
1) Identify a health problem or need for health promotion for a particular stage in the life span of a population
from a specific culture in your area.
2) Choose one of the Leading Health Indicators (LHI) priorities from Healthy People 2020:
3) Research a topic related to health and wellness associated with one of the Healthy People 2020 topic areas.
4) Submit your topic to the instructor for approval at least 2 weeks prior to the final assignment due date, but
earlier if desired. All topics must be approved.
5) You will develop an educational health promotion project addressing the population/culture in your area.
6) Use TurnItIn in time to make any edits that might be necessary based on the Similarity Index prior to submitting
your paper to your faculty. Consult with your faculty about the acceptable Similarity Index for this paper.
7) For APA, formatting, or grammar assistance, visit the APA Citation & Writing page located at
8) Include the following sections (detailed criteria listed below and in the Grading Rubric):
a. Introduction and Conclusion – 15 points/15%
• Introduction establishes the purpose of the paper and describes why topic is important to health promotion
in the target population in your area.
• Introduction stimulates the reader’s interest.
• Conclusion includes the main ideas from the body of the paper.
• Conclusion includes the major support points from the body of the paper.
b. Relate Topic to Target Population – 25 points/25%
• Describes the topic and target cultural population.
• Includes statistics to support significance of the topic.
• Explains how the project relates to the selected Healthy People 2020 topic area.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.