Week 1 Discussion: Introduction to Evidence-based Practice (graded)
This week’s graded topics relate to the following Course Outcomes (COs).
· CO 3: Identify ethical issues common to research involving human subjects. (PO 6)
· CO 5: Recognize the role of research findings in evidence-based practice. (POs 7 & 8)
· Discussions are designed to promote dialogue between faculty and students, and students and their peers. In discussions students:
· Demonstrate understanding of concepts for the week
· Integrate outside scholarly sources when required
· Engage in meaningful dialogue with classmates and/or instructor
· Express opinions clearly and logically, in a professional manner
· Use the rubric on this page as you compose your answers.
· Best Practices include:
· Participation early in the week is encouraged to stimulate meaningful discussion among classmates and instructor.
· Enter the discussion often during the week to read and learn from posts.
· Select different classmates for your reply each week.
We begin our journey into discovering
the new world of research and evidence-based practice (EBP) by exploring our past. After completing the required readings and lesson, answer the following:
· Explain how research has evolved since the Florence Nightingale era.
· Discuss how research and EBP are different; include how you believe research supports EBP for nursing.
past/historical unethical breach of research conduct; then, share how you would ensure care of a study participant using
legal research consideration (guideline/principle).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.