WK 1 Overcoming Stage Fright
Fear, sweaty palms, and labored breathing are some real issues for many people when it comes to public speaking. This fear is manifested in the form of nervous and anxious feelings. However, most of the time, the audience is completely unaware or to a lesser degree of how nervous the speaker is.
Watch the TED-Ed video by Mikael Cho titled
The science of stage fright (and how to overcome it) by using the below link:
Read the article “Rebrand Stage Fright to Overcome It” by Tori Rodriguez using the below link answer the questions given below.
· Why do we get stage fright?
· What are the symptoms of stage fright? Discuss whether you have experienced it while speaking in public or have you witnessed someone going through a stage fright experience?
· What are the suggestions given by Mikael Cho to adapt to stage fright?
· Have you had a stage fright moment? How did you handle the situation?
· Discuss some fear-reducing strategies that you would like to incorporate from the above mentioned resources as well as from Chapter 1, pages 9-11, on the approaches for squelching nervousness.
Note: Remember to cite the source and personalize your response in order to bring the discussion board to life.
Post an initial 200 word response by Day 5 (Friday) and two responses (100 words each) to other students’ postings by Day 7 (Sunday).
Your posts must be in accordance with the
University’s Threaded Discussion
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.