Read and prepare an executive summary for one of the following articles from Tierra Grande, the Texas Real Estate Center’s Journal: https://www.recenter.tamu.edu/articles/tierra-grande:
● “This Old Loft-Downtown Living in Small Town Texas,” October 2017;
● “Are Liability Waivers Enforceable,” October 2019; or
● “Homestead Advantages,” October 2018;
and submit your work through Assignments. Be sure to follow instructions for written work provided in the course’s syllabus. Your summary should not exceed 1 type-written page. Points may be deducted for summaries failing to meet this requirement. The purpose of this assignment is for the student to ascertain the salient points from each article and articulate them in a precise, well-written manner while observing proper rules for grammatical correctness. This assignment may be submitted at any time prior to its due date, which is Nov 13 11pm.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.