help with nursingIn a 5-7 page written assessment, assess the effect of the patient, family, or population problem you’ve previously defined on the quality of care, patient safety, and costs to the system and individual. Plan to spend approximately 2 direct practicum hours exploring these aspects of the problem with the patient, family, or group you’ve chosen to work with and, if desired, consulting with subject matter and industry experts. Document the time spent (your practicum hours) with these individuals or group in the Academic Portal Volunteer Experience Form. Report on your experiences during your first two practicum hours.
Organizational data, such as readmission rates, hospital-acquired infections, falls, medication errors, staff satisfaction, serious safety events, and patient experience can be used to prioritize time, resources, and finances. Health care organizations and government agencies use benchmark data to compare the quality of organizational services and report the status of patient safety. Professional nurses are key to comprehensive data collection, reporting, and monitoring of metrics to improve quality and patient safety.
In this assessment, you’ll assess the effect of the health problem you’ve defined on the quality of care, patient safety, and costs to the system and individual. Plan to spend at least 2 direct practicum hours working with the same patient, family, or group. During this time, you may also choose to consult with subject matter and industry experts.
To prepare for the assessment:
· Review the assessment instructions and scoring guide to ensure that you understand the work you will be asked to complete and how it will be assessed.
· Conduct research of the scholarly and professional literature to inform your assessment and meet scholarly expectations for supporting evidence.
· Review the
Practicum Focus Sheet: Assessment 2 [PDF]
(provided in other document), which provides guidance for conducting this portion of your practicum.
Note: As you revise your writing, check out the resources listed on the Writing Center’s
Complete this assessment in two parts.
Assess the effect of the patient, family, or population problem you defined in the previous assessment on the quality of care, patient safety, and costs to the system and individual. Plan to spend at least 2 practicum hours exploring these aspects of the problem with the patient, family, or group. During this time, you may also consult with subject matter and industry experts of your choice. Document the time spent (your practicum hours) with these individuals or group in the Capella Academic Portal Volunteer Experience Form. Use the
Practicum Focus Sheet: Assessment 2 [PDF]
provided for this assessment to guide your work and interpersonal interactions.
Report on your experiences during your first 2 practicum hours, including how yPracticum Focus Sheet Assessment 2 Note: Expect to spend at least 2 hours with the patient, family, or group you’ll be working with during this portion of your practicum, exploring issues of patient safety, quality, and costs associated with the health problem you’ve defined. This includes time spent in consultation with subject matter or industry experts. You’ll report on the results of this work as part of your next assessment.
For this portion of your practicum, discuss, in depth, how the problem will affect patient safety, quality of care, and costs. Consider the following questions to help guide your exploration of quality, safety, and costs and to make the most of your time:
• Has the patient, family or group experienced any serious safety events because of the problem?
• How many times have they gone to the emergency department (ED)?
• How many times have they been hospitalized?
• What is the frequency of ED visits or hospitalizations?
• How many medications are needed to manage the problem?
• Does insurance pay for these medications?
• Have the medications caused any side effects?
• How often are doctors’ visits or other therapies needed?
• Does insurance pay for these visits or treatments?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.