1.Does undergraduate success predict graduate success? While most people complete their bachelor’s degree during the daytime while taking multiple classes and not working full-time, those getting an MBA are typically taking one or two courses at a time, in the evening or on weekends, and while working and even supporting a family. Yet one would expect those who perform better in their bachelor’s degree will perform better in their master’s. Using a significance level of .05, test whether there is a correlation between the BS GPA and the MBA GPA. Also, answer the following:
– What is the correlation coefficient & how strong is it?
-What is the best fit regression equation that can predict the MBA GPA from the BS GPA?
-What percent of the variability in the MBA GPA can be explained by the regression model?
-What would you expect a student’s MBA GPA to be if he/she had a 3.50 BS GPA?
2.To get an even better model for predicting MBA performance, let’s look at many variables. Create a multiple regression model predicting the MBA GPA using the BS GPA, the Hours studied per week, the Gender of the student, whether the student works full-time, and the student’s age. Use a .05 significance level. After you create your model, predict the MBA GPA 40-year old student that studies 6 hours per week, works full-time, and had a 3.00 BS GPA.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.