· Use the information presented in the module folder along with your readings from the textbook to answer the following questions.
Define the following terms: sterilization, disinfection, and sanitization. How are each of these terms different from one another?
2. Compare and contrast selective media and differential media. Give examples of each type of media:
3. Define the following terms used to describe bacterial morphology or bacterial arrangements and give examples of SPECIFIC organisms that are representatives of each category of Morphology AND Arrangements. For example: an example of a cocci organism is Staphylococcus aureus
1. Cocci –
2. Bacilli –
5. Spirochete –
1. Diplo –
4. Describe the four (4) different stages of the bacterial population growth curve:
5. Describe how the following factors influence microbial growth. Use the information found in your assigned reading on oxygen, pH, osmotic pressure, and temperature requirements for microbial growth. (Terms such as thermophile, mesophile, halophile, acidophile, obligate anaerobe, facultative anaerobe, etc. should be used in your descriptions)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.