topic is stainless steelTask
· This is an individual task.
· The task focuses on areas studied to date, requiring you to show knowledge and application in the parts stated.
· You should upload a single, correctly formatted document which may also include any relevant tables and diagrams
Continuing with the marketing plan you developed for the Midterm Assessment, complete it with according with the topics discussed in class during the 2nd part of the course with following points (but not exclusively)
1. Distribution Channels:
· Markets with direct sales (if any)
· Markets with distributors (if any)
· Markets with agents (if any)
2. Pricing Strategy:
· Pricing strategies per channel
· Take a product and show how should you fix the price according the channel
3. Communication Strategy
· Business Magazines
· Trade Shows
· Digital Tools
4. Any other factor you consider key for your marketing plan
· Wordcount: 2.000 words
· Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded from the total wordcount.
· Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
· Text alignment: Justified.
· Harvard style in-text citations and bibliography
It assesses the following learning outcomes:
1. Have an in-depth understanding of B2B market opportunities.
2. Identify and differentiate between the different and unique challenges of business markets
3. Apply and analyze the different B2Bsystems and processes
4. Have a systematic understanding of how theoretical concepts can be applied in business markets.
5. Critically appreciate B2B marketing strategy assessments and developments.
6. Apply and assess the tools for B2Bmarketing strategy development and implementation
Fail Below 60%
Marginal Fail 60-69%
Fair 70-79 %
Purpose & Understanding
KNOWLEDGE & UNDERSTANDING
Very poor coverage of central purpose, goals, research questions or arguments with little relevant information evident. Virtually no evidence of understanding or focus.
Minimal understanding of purpose of the study; factual errors evident. Gaps in knowledge and superficial understanding. A few lines of relevant material.
Reasonable understanding and clearly identifies the purpose, goals, research questions or argument.
Reflect partial achievement of learning outcomes.
A sound grasp of, and clearly identifies, the purpose, goals, research questions or argument. Some wider study beyond the classroom content shown.
Effectively describes and explains the central purpose, arguments, research questions, or goals of the project; explanation is focused, detailed and compelling. Recognition of alternative forms of evidence beyond that supplied in the classroom.
KNOWLEDGE & UNDERSTANDING
Content is unclear, inaccurate and/or incomplete. Brief and irrelevant. Descriptive. Only personal views offered.
Unsubstantiated and does not support the purpose, argument or goals of the project. Reader gain
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.