Top of Form
It is important to note that IT is not just susceptible to man-made threats but also natural hazards and disasters. Organizations need to be prepared.
You have been asked by the IT Manager of the small company you work for to create a Disaster Recovery Plan template that will be used when disasters occur.
Create a Disaster Recovery Plan template for your company using the “Disaster Recovery Plan Outline” in the “Simple Disaster Recovery Plan” section in Ch. 10, “Planning for Contingencies,” of Management of Information Security as an example. Include a 1-page summary that covers what options should be used to prevent data loss or restore corrupted data. Also, identify the prominent security standards, organizations, and relevant certification that will be needed.
A few months later it is tornado season, and your manager has asked you to fill out a Disaster Recovery Plan for the company.
Use the Disaster Recovery Plan template to assess the information technology infrastructure of your organization and identify the procedures needed in the event a tornado actually causes damage to the organization.
Submit your assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.