Note: there is an attachment
This portion of your Kinesiology Concept Map Term (part 1 of 5) will allow you to begin to build a foundation of knowledge in the field of Kinesiology. There are 5 components of the assignment. Make sure you read and complete each of the components in the W1 Concept Map Worksheet in order to get full credit for this activity.
Please keep in mind that this assignment is crucial for proper completion of the Kinesiology Concept Map assignment throughout the remainder of the term.
NOTE: You may build your concept map in PowerPoint with the template and paste it into the word document for submission.
Be as thorough as possible when writing your responses to the above questions, and remember, this is an academic assignment, so no “text-talk,” no conversational tone, and ABOVE ALL OTHER THINGS… don’t plagiarize! Lastly, spell-check and proofread your work! Failure to follow these steps will negatively impact your grade on assignments.
General APA Formatting Guidelines:
An APA reference page is optional if you use sources. Also, an APA abstract page is NOT required!
Font Type: Times New Roman
Font Size: 12 point
Margins: 1 inch on all sides
Paragraph Indentation: Use the Tab key to indent all paragraphs one half-inch from the left marginKinesiology Concept Map Project – Week 1, pt. 1 of 5
For the duration of this 8-week term, you will complete a Kinesiology concept map. This project will begin with the broad category of Kinesiology as the central portion of your map. Over the course of the term, you will continue to build onto your concept map as you learn more about the various aspects of the field of Kinesiology. With each addition to your concept map, you will provide a new assessment/reflection regarding the field of Kinesiology. Each file associated with this project will be labeled “Kinesiology Concept Map – xyz” (‘xyz’ will be replaced with the appropriate name of the worksheet to be completed for a given week) on the Moodle course website. Put your name and date in the designated slots below these instructions.
*Type your answers directly into this document. Make sure you complete each page of this document in order to get full credit for the assignment. Be sure to complete them in the following order:
Checklist for Completion
*This is to help you confirm you’ve completed the assignment in full.
A concept map will help you to organize, relate, and understand the various aspects and topics of Kinesiology that you will be introduced to during this 8-week course. Please make sure to look in the supporting materials links for examples of concept maps before you begin this assignment. Provided in the PowerPoint file named Concept Map Template is a starting point for your own map. In future weeks, you will need to insert new shapes/text boxes for new concepts as is necessary.
You may create your concept map via the PowerPoint template or in the document. Regardless of what you choose, you will need to paste your final concept map in the space below:
The purpose of defining terms is to make sure that you have gained the foundational knowledge needed to build relationships and fully understand the various aspects of Kinesiology. Therefore, please respond to the following questions below:
· Define Kinesiology.
· Define Physical Activity.
· What does professional experience in physical activity refer to?
· What does the scholarship of physical activity refer to?
· What is physical activity experience?
The purpose of conceptual relationships is to help you integrate, associate, and connect knowledge of various aspects of Kinesiology, as well as realize how each field in Kinesiology supports one another. Therefore, please respond to the following questions below:
· How does physical activity relate to Kinesiology?
· Do you believe that someone with no experience in physical activity could be a good Kinesiologist? Why or why not?
· How do you think that personal physical activity experience affects professional experience in K
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.