See4.4 Application AssignmentMarketing Strategies
Marketing is how organizations reach their customers. Over the past 50 years, marketing has changed dramatically. According to your textbook, the best way for companies to compete is to design and promote better products, giving customers the best value. In order to do this, as you have seen, companies have to be nimble through a changing market, including a changing consumer. Technology, social media, and the pandemic have all had a big impact on the strategic marketing approach.
You will continue to write about the company you chose and the template from Week 1. This week you will write on the points below. Your submission should be approximately 2 pages long and use at least two credible resources. Research and make sure you read Chapter 12 in your book before reviewing the company’s website for information needed below:
The Marketing Mix
· Describe the products (goods and services) this company offers.
Large corporations usually have numerous products. If this is the case, you can narrow them down to one.
· Discuss the pricing strategy of the company – are they premium priced? Value priced? Does the company offer a range of products covering various price ranges? Example: Toyota sells economy cars and luxury cars.
· Explain how and where this company sells its products.
· What is the main brand (or brands)?
· Briefly describe how this company advertises.
Social Media Marketing
· Identify and describe how this company uses social networks.
· Example: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.
· Summarize and provide your overall opinion of this company’s marketing mix.
· If you were the marketing manager, describe one change you would make to improve the marketing strategy.
· Resources for this report:
· The company’s corporate website is going to be the main source of information.
· You should not copy/paste any parts of your report from a website on the internet.
· Provide a citation for any information that is not your own. For example, if you tell how many employees a company has, then include a citation for this data to let your reader know where you got this information.
· Your own ideas:
· The purpose of any research is to find solid, reliable information and then to form your own ideas about your findings.
· You do NOT cite your own ideas.
· APA Style:
· The template gives you a good guide to follow for APA style.
· There are tutorials in Canvas that show you how to use APA Style and how to cite the information you find.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.