3 double spaced pages
One Credible Source
See attachmentsThe Strategic Planning Process: Implementation/ SWOT Analysis
Part 1: St. Mary’s Wellness Center Overview
· Create a mission statement that reflects the new direction for St. Mary’s.
· Create a vision statement reflecting the new mission statement.
· Discuss the data elements that should be collected to identify which patients would best benefit from the programs identified in the case study.
· Explain the reason you selected these data elements.
Part 2: Program strategies and Growth Opportunities
· Discuss the type of strategy that the leadership team at St. Mary’s pursued.
· Identify the strengths and weaknesses of this strategy.
The organization is allowing you to hire two new employees to support the program strategies.
· Describe the employee roles and the specific qualifications they need to fulfill the positions’ responsibilities.
Part 3: Program opportunities and Threats
· Determine which organizations in the community might view the wellness center as a new form of competition.
· Identify the way(s) in which those organizations may be impacted by the changes occurring at St. Mary’s.
· Analyze factors described in Chapter 3 that might affect the implementation of this new strategy.
· Identify the opportunities and threats related to the strategy.
Must be at least three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style
Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
Must use at least one credible source in addition to the course text.SWOT ANALYSIS n 357
to their success. Faculty who design
retention programs should be sensitive
to students’ generational needs and to
the ongoing collection and analysis of
retention data that will point the way to
See also Licensure
Arizona State University. (n.d.). College of nurs-
ing exemplary programs for retention. Retrieved
October 7, 2006, from http://www.asu.edu/
Coughlan, S. (2009). Facebook “cuts student
drop-outs.” BBC News. Retrieved September
18, 2010, from http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/
Noel-Levitz, Inc. (2008). The 2008 National
Student Satisfaction and Priorities Report—
Four Year Private Colleges and Universities.
Retrieved September 18, 2010, from http://
Gloria F. Donnelly
Strategic management is the process
through which an organization analyzes
the competitive environment to under-
stand organizational strengths, weak-
nesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT).
On the basis of that understanding, strat-
egies are devised and implemented to
neutralize threats and take advantage of
opportunities. A SWOT analysis involves
evaluation of internal organizational
resources and capabilities and an evalua-
tion of the external environment to iden-
tify market opportunities and competitive
forces. It is helpful in identifying how
internal and external factors might interact
to create a market advantage, or increase
competitive pressures. The analysis will
highlight areas where an organization is
vulnerable, where it is constrained, and
and (3) the number and demographic pro-
fi le of students that drop out of the nurs-
ing program. The demographic profi le can
include faculty-selected variables such as
overall GPA and Scholastic Aptitude Test
on admission; GPA in selected science
courses; and admission status, for exam-
ple, transfer or freshman standing. These
cumulative data can provide a predictive
success model for faculty to use in their
admission process and in improving reten-
tion programs and in improving student
retention and success.
RETENTION AND NCLEX-RN SUCCESS
Success on the National Council Licensure
Examination for Registered Nurses
(NCLEX-RN) needs to be part of nurs-
ing program retention strategies. It is the
responsibility of every nursing program
to ensure that the graduate is prepared to
attain licensure to practice. The inability
to secure a registered nurse license after
the successful completion of any nursing
program can be devastating to the student
and to the family’s investment in an educa-
tion. There are a variety of strategies that
include periodic testing across the nursing
curriculum as well as a summative, com-
prehensive test with predictive values.
Any testing program selected or designed
by faculty or by a standardized testing ser-
vice should be accompanied by a sys
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.