250-300 words Capstone Discussion wk1 in 24 hoursPost your analysis of the role of culture, mission, and purpose in an organization’s strategy, to include the following: (250-300 words)
· In your own words, briefly explain what strategy is and how it can help business leaders to focus on “the big picture.”
· Based on your own experiences and knowledge of organizational culture, identify which aspects of culture within organizations are most critical to the development and execution of business strategy. Explain why.
· Analyze whether it is beneficial for an organization to base its strategy on being mission driven or purpose driven. Explain why or why not. Are there any negatives or compromises that organizations might need to consider?
When you think of organizational culture, what comes to mind? Simply put, organizational culture refers to a company’s mission, objectives, expectations, and values that guide business practices and employee behaviors. Using these resources, you will consider what organizational culture is and will begin using these ideas—as well as others you have examined throughout this program—to analyze the organizational culture of the organization that you selected to be the focus of your playbook.
· Cheng, J. Y-J., & Groysberg, B. (2021, June 18).
Research: What inclusive companies have in common.
Harvard Business Review Digital Articles, 1–7. http://hbr.org
Kegan, R., Lahey, L., & Fleming, A. (2014, January 22).
Does your company make you a better person?
Harvard Business Review Digital Articles, 2–4. http://hbr.org
Businesses with a well-established organizational culture tend to be more successful because they have operational systems in place that not only support employee performance, productivity, and engagement, but also promote the mission, objectives, expectations, and values of the organization. There is a clear sense of purpose, whereby employees not only understand the organization’s goals but can also feel more connected to those goals and to one another. On the other hand, the culture of an organization can present challenges to the strategic success of a business as well. Through these resources, you will consider the benefits and challenges of organizational culture.
Global culture survey 2021:
The link between culture and competitive advantage Links to an external site.
Not only can a strong, well-defined organizational culture support employee engagement and even improve retention, but that culture can be used as part of a business’s strategy. As you consider the culture and business practices of the company that you selected to feature in your strategy playbook, also begin to think about how those elements could serve as a strategic advantage for that company. Or, if there are adjustments that may need to be made, consid
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.