Skills Assessment 2 – Ethos, Pathos and Logos
Ethos, pathos and logos are all persuasive techniques often used in advertising. The
combination of images and text work to persuade the consumer to buy the product.
For this skills assessment you will search some print ads or web ads for examples of ethos,
pathos and logos in advertising. You will then create a Power Point presentation with one
example of each. The presentation should be 5 slides. You should follow these guidelines as
you create your presentation:
• First slide – Your name and the goal and the title Ethos, Pathos, and Logos In
• Slides 2-4 – You will need to scan or take pictures of the ads and upload these to the
slides – one ad per slide. Clearly label each of the slides with the strategy/strategies that
can be found. Even if there is evidence of more than one advertising technique within the
ad, you need three advertisements.
• Last slide – A short summary of how each of the advertisers incorporated ethos, pathos,
and logos into their ads as well as a short critique as to the effectiveness of each.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.