Scope creep refers to the tiny, incremental change or addition of requirements to an already defined project so that, for example, a project that began by trying to produce a single ham sandwich ended up trying to produce a 3-course meal for 20 people.
Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words:
Describe a time when scope creep happened on a project you were involved with. The project you describe may be from work (such as being affected by an IT upgrade project), school (such as participating in a team assignment), or personal life (such as planning a wedding).
Who was responsible for adding requirements?
Who was responsible for accepting them?
Were the additional requirements introduced early in the project process or late?
What were the outcomes? That is, was the expanded scope implemented or not?
Did the project come in over budget? Was it delayed? Was it cancelled?
Note: If you have never been involved in a type of project in which scope creep occurred, research specific causes of project scope creep and share at least 2 causes that are not listed in your textbook. Cite your sources in APA format.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.