Week 1 Assignment – Professional Experience: Article Summary
The Professional Experience assignments in this course have been designed to help prepare you for communicating in a professional work setting. When you are writing in the workplace, it is essential to make sure that you carefully follow any specific directions you receive. Sending poorly formatted or poorly written communications to managers or coworkers is not something you want to do!
To earn full credit, make sure you complete all elements and follow the instructions exactly as written. Assignments that follow directions as written will receive full credit.
If you submit your Professional Experience assignment before the due date and you are not satisfied with your grade, you may resubmit it one time before the due date for a new grade.
For this Professional Experience assignment, write a 25–50 word summary for a recent article (published within the last 18 months) that is focused on effective professional communication.
Download the Week 1 Professional Communication Table [DOCX] that you will use for this assignment. This document also offers an example for you to help complete the assignment.
Save the file to your desktop using the following file name format:
Find an article about effective professional communication that was published in the last 18 months.
Read the article and develop a 25–50 word summary.
Complete the Professional Communication Table with the following information:
Hyperlink to the article.
Date of article publication.
Your 25–50 word summary.
Your name in the “Employee” column.
Professional Experience: Professional Communications Articles
November 19, 2013
This is an article written by Valentine Belonwu that focuses on ways to connect with your business audience. While they are a bit scattered in the way they are presented, the points Belonwu makes are viable and could benefit this organization.
© 2020 Strayer University. All Rights Reserved. This document contains Strayer University Confidential and Proprietary information and may not be copied, further distributed, or otherwise disclosed in whole or in part, without the expressed written permission of Strayer University.
Page 1 of 1
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.