Read the selections of revolutionary writings. Respond to these using the readings, the text, and most importantly, critical thinking skills and interpretive abilities. Base the discussion on evidence you see in our readings from at least one of the Humanities disciplines listed below.
* The Humanities encompass many disciplines, including literature, art, philosophy, architecture, religion, drama, music, history, etc. If you see something in the readings from one of those areas that interests you, feel free to bring those into your discussion response. While you must address the specific questions above, feel free to address other areas of the Humanities as well.
Posts should be 500 words in length
Provide evidence for any arguments you make with quotes and paraphrases accompanied by in-text citations and a Works Cited page (you should use specific ideas from our readings each week to support your own ideas, and citations are essential to avoid plagiarism).
Any outside sources must be properly cited
All sources should be used in the content of the post, using MLA format
The U.S. Declaration of Independence
Robespierre, Maximilien. Declaration of the Rights of Man and Citizen
De Gouges, Olympia. Declaration of the Rights of Woman and the Female Citizen
Burke, Edmund. Reflections on the Revolution in France, and on the Proceedings in Certain Societies in London, Relative to that Event
In a Letter Intended to Have Been Sent to a Gentleman in Paris
Dessalines, Jean-Jacques. Liberty or Death
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.