Research Summary 4a
Conduct a literature search for content and articles from reputable online sources, including Web pages and article databases (HU Library and others) for a discussion on the following topics:
1. What are security and privacy?
· How are security and privacy different?
· What are some common (non-health/telehealth) technologies that support security and/or privacy?
· List and describe them (2 – 4 sentences)
· Which ones are most common? Why?
2. After a brief description of HIPAA, discuss how it relates to telehealth?
· Key telehealth requirements?
· Key telehealth technologies?
3. With respect to Pennsylvania:
· What are the major regulations related to telehealth?
· Are these regulations positive or negative with respect to the institutionalization of telehealth? Explain.
Address each of the above issues (each major numbered item) through a concise narrative of that is long enough to meet the requirements. Include in your narrative citations for each source used. If the source is a Web page, provide a properly cited URL source. Use web pages sparingly and rely on scholarly articles for the best source of information.
You can include the question as an introduction to the section you are presenting using a MS word heading. Do not use bulleted or numbered lists.
Submit your Research Summary in a MS Word document format using the APA standards, including:
1) Title Page
2) Abstract with Keywords
3) Body of your work with citations
4) References starting on a new page
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.