Finish the paper
Running Head: ETHICS IN THE WORKPLACE 1
ETHICS IN THE WORKPLACE 1
ETHICS IN THE WORKPLACE
In my organization business ethics have been a common issue with most of the employees violating the set guidelines and regulations in the workplace. There has been a lot of deviance to the norms and company values. Some of the most common unethical behavior has been harassment and bullying from supervisors and managers. Other behaviors include lack of accountability, dishonesty, and many others. This research will focus on my organization and how the collaboration of both leaders and employees can help ensure ethical behavior.
II. Ethical behavior, values, and principles.
A. Ethical behavior
B. Company values and ethical guidelines.
C. The ethical principles.
III. Ethical issues, dilemmas, and unethical behavior.
A. Ethical issues in the workplace.
B. Ethical dilemmas
C. Unethical behaviors and trends in the workplace.
IV. Role of leaderships.
A. Ethical leadership
B. Conflict resolution
C. Ethical decision-making models and frameworks
Schwartz, M. S. (2017). Business ethics: An ethical decision-making approach. John Wiley &
This book talks about the use of business ethics in decision making and the book is credible. The author of this book; Mark S Schwartz is a business ethics associate professor at York’s university who has done a lot of research on this area. This book talks about various ethical decision making models that managers can use in the workplace. In most ethical dilemmas employees stand to gain or avoid a loss but end up losing their moral identity in the process. The existence of core ethical values in a business is important to help guide employees on right and wrong. The article is very relevant because it discusses the ethical decision making process and ethical principles.
De Cremer, D., & Moore, C. (2020). Toward a better understanding of behavioral ethics in the
workplace. Annual Review of Organizational Psychology and Organizational Behavior, 7, 369-393.
According to this article regardless of human beings being rational, there is still misconduct in the workplace and some of the staff behave unethically. The article is relevant to the research since it talks about This article talks about behavioral ethics and attempts to explain the behavior that people show when they are faced with ethical dilemmas. Since not all ethical issues can be addressed using rational approaches it is important that an organization also uses psychological ways such as reward systems and communication strategies which will motivate employees to always act rationally when faced with ethical dilemmas and issues. The article is credible because it is written by experts on the matters of behavioral ethics in the workplace.
Ayub Khan, N. A., Salleh, A. M., Abd Rahman, A. L., & Ahyat, M. M. (2018). Workplace ethics:
the opposition of standards at workplace. Int
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.