Week 6 reply shak
A patient centered issue I have recently observed is a lack of education towards caregivers. The patient was a 12 yr old boy whose parents where overseas and he was being taken care of by his aunt and uncle. The boy has a history of allergies to fragrances and peanuts and presented with a chest rash and breathing difficulties. Upon assessment it was found that his clothing was washed in a different detergent his aunt and uncle bought. My question would be if education on fragrances in detergent would lower the risk of allergic reactions in the future. In this case, I identified the aunt and uncle as the independent variables. Manipulation and education is what will be changed (Schmidt & Brown, 2019). The dependent variable is an outcome or variable that is being influenced by the independent variable (Schmidt & Brown, 2019). In this case it would be the boy and the influence his aunt and uncle have on the detergent they use. In a larger scale, we could use analytic epidemiology studies to exam the relationship between allergic reactions and education. In analytic epidemiologic studies hypothesis testing is used to research the cause of a disease or outcome (Schmidt & Brown, 2019). We can hypothesize that detergent with fragrances can cause allergic reactions in children with other identified allergies. To test this, we could perform allergy testing to identify if this is the case. Purposive sampling would be the best technique when researching this question. This sampling method allows us to study a specific population that has already been exposed to allergens.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.