2 page reflection on chapter 15 of the attached textbook
must contain 1 reference
follow apa 7th edition format
Senior Acquisitions Editor: Christina C. Burns
Director of Product Development: Jennifer K. Forestieri
Senior Development Editor: Roxanne Halpine Ward
Editorial Assistant: Hilari Bowman
Production Project Manager: Marian Bellus
Design Coordinator: Steven Druding
Illustration Coordinator: Jennifer Clements
Manufacturing Coordinator: Karin Duffield
Prepress Vendor: Absolute Service, Inc.
Copyright © 2017 Wolters Kluwer..
Copyright © 2015 and 2012 by Wolters Kluwer Health | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
Copyright © 2009, 2006, 2003, and 2000 by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. Copyright © 1996 by
Lippincott-Raven Publishers. Copyright © 1992 by J. B. Lippincott Company. All rights reserved. This
book is protected by copyright. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by
any means, including as photocopies or scanned-in or other electronic copies, or utilized by any
information storage and retrieval system without written permission from the copyright owner, except for
brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews. Materials appearing in this book prepared by
individuals as part of their offi cial duties as U.S. government employees are not covered by the above-
mentioned copyright. To request permission, please contact Lippincott Williams & Wilkins at Two
Commerce Square, 2001 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103, via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or
via our website at lww.com (products and services).
9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1
Printed in China
Library of Congress Cataloging-in-Publication Data
Names: Marquis, Bessie L., author. | Huston, Carol Jorgensen, author.
Title: Leadership roles and management functions in nursing : theory and
application / Bessie L. Marquis, Carol J. Huston.
Description: Ninth edition. | Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer Health,  |
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Identifi ers: LCCN 2016046163 | ISBN 9781496349798
Subjects: | MESH: Nursing, Supervisory | Leadership | Nurse Administrators |
Nursing—organization & administration
Classifi cation: LCC RT89 | NLM WY 105 | DDC 362.17/3068—dc23
LC record available at https://lccn.loc.gov/2016046163
Care has been taken to confirm the accuracy of the information presented and to describe generally
accepted practices. However, the author(s), editors, and publisher are not responsible for errors or
omissions or for any consequences from application of the information in this book and make no warranty,
expressed or implied, with respect to the currency, completeness, or accuracy of the contents of the
publication. Application of this information in a particular situation remains the professional
responsibility of the practitioner; the clinical treatments described and recommended may not be
considered absolute and universal recommendations.
The author(s), editors, and publisher have exerted every effort to ensure that drug selection and dosag
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.