Please read the below links and summarise both articles according to the prompt (guidelines) given in the attachment ( Reading response prompt).
Reading response assignments are designed to provide students practice in summarizing, paraphrasing, and quoting from source material and to get students used to properly documenting sources in text and on a works cited page. Completing numerous reading response assignments gives students the opportunity to make sure they have mastered these important skills before it is time to submit essays (in which failure to document sources properly would result in a failing grade and/or potential problems with plagiarism). By completing numerous reading response assignments for each unit throughout the semester in addition to writing 3 essays incorporating source material, students should master the academic standards for integrating and citing source material.
Students will write a 1-2 page response (double spaced, 12 point Times New Roman or similar font) responding to each assigned reading from Reading Popular Culture. Students will also complete a practice reading response in your small group in Unit 2, responding to an essay from They Say, I Say.
Reading responses should include:
· a clear (though brief) summary of the author’s overall argument and main ideas, demonstrating the student’s complete understanding of the text and providing clear context for specific ideas included (see below);
· at least one specific idea from the text (quoted or paraphrased, depending on the assignment/situation, and appropriate cited in text);
· the student’s response to that idea (including assessment/opinion and outside examples to support that point of view), demonstrating individual thinking and analysis/critical thinking;
· a works cited list at the end of the assignment.
Reading responses will be graded on the student’s representation of the original ideas from the text, the student’s response to the text, and the student’s accurate citation of the text, and usage, as outlined in the
Reading Response Rubric
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.