· https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw-PeCfOGjY – Based on the video, how is JC Penny’s making the switch from department store to specialty store? Can JC Penny’s compete with Nordstrom’s in today’s shopping market?
· https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po0jY4WvCIc – What is being communicated in this video? How many times do you see the word “Pepsi?”
· https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesagencycouncil/2017/12/19/the-five-biggest-public-relations-disasters-of-2017-and-what-you-can-learn-from-them/?sh=78cf998c3a5b – Based on the article, what can you learn from their mistakes?
· Read the following examples. Which of the products are relatively elastic, and which are relativity inelastic and why?
o Internet service
o Pair of jeans
o Orange juice
o Concert tickets
· https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVOzs1HK66A Watch the provided video. Marketing activities other than personal selling, advertising, and publicity that enhance consumer purchasing and dealer effectiveness.
o Goal is speeding the sales process and increasing sales volume.
o Produce best results when combined with other marketing activities, such as advertising.
o Cannot overcome poor brand images, product deficiencies, or poor training for salespeople.
Read the following examples. Determine the type of differential or new-product pricing used as the pricing strategy.
Every year Dillard’s offers a Fourth of July sale on its products.
Coca-Cola quickly gained market share in a new market by pricing products lower than competitors.
At car dealerships it is common to haggle over the final price of a car purchase.
A U.S. textbook publisher sells textbooks in the United States at one price, but will sell foreign editions at a lower price for students in other countries.
Tiffany & Co. introduced a new emerald necklace by charging the highest possible price to reflect its prestige.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.