TOPIC: Population Health Issue
The purpose of this assignment is to explore a health issue and reflect on populations affected as well as interventions to improve health outcomes. Research a health issue and the population affected. Write a 900-1,200 word paper that includes the following:
Identify and describe a health issue of your choice.
Identify and describe the population affected by the health issue.
Identify two or three interventions used to improve health outcomes of children or adults in case management for your selected health issue.
Locate the sources of data for determinants of health for this population.
Using analysis and benchmarking strategies, compare disparities of health for this population.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide.
Read Standard 1. Assessment and Standard 3. Outcomes Identification in Public Health Nursing: Scope and Standards of Practice.
Read “Developmental Monitoring and Screening for Health Professionals,” located on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website. URL: https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/childdevelopment/screening-hcp.html
Read “FACETS: Using Open Data to Measure Community Social Determinants of Health,” by Cantor, Chandras, and Pulgarin, from Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association (2017). URL: https://www-ncbi-nlm-nih-gov.lopes.idm.oclc.org/pmc/articles/PMC5885799/
Read “Measurement of Health Disparities, Health Inequities, and Social Determinants of Health to Support the Advancement of Health Equity,” by Penman-Aguilar, Talih, Huang, Moonesinghe, Bouye, and Beckles, from Journal of Public Health Management and Practice (2016). URL:https://lopes.idm.oclc.org/login?url=http://gateway.ovid.com.lopes.idm.oclc.org/ovidweb.cgi?T=JS&CSC=Y&NEWS=N&PAGE=fulltext&AN=00124784-201601001-00007&LSLINK=80&D=ovft
Explore “Chapter 17. Analyzing Community Problems and Solutions” in Analyzing Community Problems and Designing and Adapting Community Interventions, located on the Community Tool Box website. URL: https://ctb.ku.edu/en/table-of-contents/analyze/analyze-community-problems-and-solutions
Explore “Chapter 18. Deciding Where to Start” in Analyzing Community Problems and Designing and Adapting Community Interventions, located on the Community Tool Box website. URL: https://ctb.ku.edu/en/table-of-contents/analyze/where-to-start
Explore “Chapter 19. Choosing and Adapting Community Interventions” in Analyzing Community Problems and Designing and Adapting Community Interventions, located on the Community Tool Box website. URL: https://ctb.ku.edu/en/table-of-contents/analyze/choose-and-adapt-community-interventions
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.