Moral DevelopmentThis week we learn about Kohlberg’s 6 stages of moral development.
Carol Gilligan was critical of Kohlberg’s theory because his research sample consisted solely of males.
Gilligan claimed that “women, more than men, were more likely to be concerned with issues of caring, responsibility for others, and the connection of themselves to other people and real-world dilemmas, while men’s reasoning was more likely to focus on justice, rights, and prioritizing competing principles” (Galotti, 2017, p.388).
Do you agree with Gilligan’s belief that moral development differs in males and females? Discuss your thoughts on this issue. Support your stance with research and examples. Remember to cite your source(s) using APA style.
W/C : 300
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.