1. Data Center Transformation – to complete a migration strategy/plan to complete the following two tasks:
a. On-Premise Transformation
b. Infrastructure And Application Migration to The Cloud
As you progress through the weekly materials in the course, you will apply the key principles and knowledge areas (Scope, cost, schedule, quality, resources, risk management, procurement, communication, and stakeholder management) to your project. You will track the entire project management plan (PMP), develop the schedule, and track the overall progress of the project. As the project manager (PM) for a medium-scale project, you will apply fundamental principles and best practices to conduct your project from inception to closing. Each assignment provides further detail.
The project will address client’s needs to upgrade their 3 existing legacy data centers and migrate eligible applications to the Cloud:
– Total of 3 primary data centers (2 for Production and 1 for Disaster Recovery)
– All 3 data centers share redundant WAN circuits (2 MPLS and 1 Point-2Point) for users and data traffic
– Client has a total of 145 enterprise applications and 1350 servers:
o 450 Windows Servers
o 550 Unix Servers
o 350 ESX, VMWare, and legacy AIX servers
– Allowed project budget is $1.5 Million with a $150K for contingencies
– The client is open to the top 3 Cloud providers (AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud)
– You have the ability to assemble your team
– Stakeholders are also open to your specific and project needs (define their roles and responsibilities as you see them fit)
– All 3 Data centers are in the United States – the DR DC must be on a different State for recovery purposes
– Meet the weekly assignments’ requirements (total of 4 assignments to complete the entire project) within the 8 weeks duration of the course.
– You will be assigned as the main PM for the project, where you will own the entire project
– Your course instructor will act at the project sponsor – can address all your questions and concerns and will provide you feedback during the weekly assignments submissions.
– The project will include internal and external stakeholders, vendors, team members, and contractors.
– A well-defined project charter must be approved by course instructor by end of week two.
– Your final project management plan, as well as the weekly submissions, must adhere to the following formatting requirements:
a. APA version 7 is the required format for the entire paper.
b. Turnitin tool
Final week, you are to finalize the overall project management plan (PMP) and to ntegrate all previously submitted components incorporated with instructor (project sponsor) feedback into a single project management plan. The project management plan will include the following components:
– Project quality management plan to include an updated scope, cost, schedule, communication, risk, resources, procurement, and quality)
– Updated changes – Change Request (if any)
– Project requirements – updated
– Stakeholder register – updated
– How project RAID (Risk, Assumption, Issues, and Dependencies)
– Document project lessons-learned
– Project sponsor approval of the key project deliverables
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.