For this assignment, you must develop a PowerPoint presentation for organizational management that presents the business continuity policy of the organization.
Begin by locating or establishing a fictional business continuity policy for your selected organization and then create a PowerPoint presentation that presents the policy to organizational management.
Your presentation should include the following:
Title and presentation objectives
Business Continuity Policy purpose, objectives, and scope
Definitions of business continuity terms
Principles and commitments of the organization
Business continuity roles and responsibilities
Areas of exclusion
Add speaker notes (150 to 200 words) to each slide to assist with the delivery of the presentation and then use the Record Audio feature in PowerPoint to narrate the delivery of each slide in your presentation.
Length: 18 slides
The completed assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic.
Include at least 6 scholarly references
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.