Unit III PUA 5307
Mission Statement Presentation
In this assignment, select a public sector organization or nonprofit organization that you currently work for or with, have previously worked for or with, or have a special interest in, and assume that you are involved with the strategic planning process for that organization. You are still in the initial stages; however, your team has been tentatively assembled, and you have agreed upon resource allocations, performance measures, and short-term goals. At this point, you want to develop or update the organization’s mission statement. Assume that you have not conducted a stakeholder analysis yet, which you may want to do as you draft the mission statement.
For this assignment, you have the option to create a PowerPoint presentation (with accompanying audio components/portions) or a YouTube video to address each aspect of the finalized mission statement (e.g., organization’s purpose, citizen interest, and stakeholder needs), and you will need to provide your rationale for why each aspect was added to the mission statement. You should include at least four distinct components in the mission statement, and the rationale for each of these four portions should include a recorded oral explanation (no less than 25 seconds each).
If you choose to create a PowerPoint presentation, you will utilize the slide notes function to elaborate on the information on each slide. Additionally, your PowerPoint presentation must also include the previously mentioned audio components to correspond with each mission statement component.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.