PLEASE READ FULL INSTRUCTIONS. NO PLAGIARISM! NO QUOTES, MUST PARAPHRASE. I WILL CHECK FOR RECYCLED WORK AND PLAGIARISM, SO WILL THE TEACHERS. THIS ASSIGNMENT IS DUE 07/31/21 AT 9PM PST. IF YOU CANT MEET THIS DEADLINE, DONT AGREE TO DO MY ASSIGNMENT. PRICE ISNT NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE READ GRADING RUBRIC. TEACHERS USE THE GRADING RUBRIC TO DETERMINE GRADE. IF DIRECTIONS ARENT BEING FOLLOWED, I WILL DISPUTE RIGHT AWAY. LETS AVOID THAT.
Select one example of a social inequality that is reflected in the U.S. and worldwide.
Compare and contrast current policies that address that social inequality in the U.S. to policies that address this social inequality in other countries (describe at least two). Include the following in your assessment:
What policies are currently in place to address the issue in the U.S. vs. other countries? Provide a detailed summary of each policy identified. Use scholarly research to support your discussion.
How successful have these policies in the U.S. been in reducing the social inequality compared to the policies in other countries? Use scholarly research to support your discussion.
What are some of the limitations of current policies in the U.S. vs. other countries? Use scholarly research to support your discussion.
Propose three changes to current policies or suggest three new policies aimed at reducing this social inequality.
Make certain to justify the changes or new policies you proposed by providing a detailed reason for each change or new policy. Use scholarly research to support your explanations
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.