Discussion: Biases and Ethical Issues in Criminal Investigative Analysis
The criminal investigative analysis process can have an impact on investigations and prosecutions. As such, a forensic psychology professional must be aware of his or her own biases. There are many different biases that might affect conducting the analysis, writing the report, and even in potential courtroom testimony. Analysts must be aware of these biases and take steps to prevent the influences of these biases in their final work.
In this Discussion, you analyze biases and ethical issues that might affect criminal investigative analysis. You also analyze ways criminal investigative analysis can impact social change.
To prepare for this Discussion:
Review the Learning Resources.
Describe different biases that might affect criminal investigative analysis. Describe at least one ethical issue related to criminal investigative analysis and how you might address the issue (e.g., hired by prosecutor/defense, relationship with victim’s family, confirmation bias, expanding outside professional lane). Then, explain how criminal investigative analysis may impact social change. Provide an example
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.