As you begin to consider how you will engage families at the start of the new school year, it is important to reflect upon why family engagement is necessary and beneficial for children, families, and early childhood programs. Review Document #1: Blue Stream Early Learning Center Overview.In two to three pages, do the following:Explain why family engagement is important for the healthy development of children and why it is essential to creating a foundation for effective early childhood practice.Describe at least two strategies that you would use to engage families prior to the beginning of the school year.Explain why you chose these strategies and how each strategy can be used to promote a respectful, reciprocal, and responsive partnership with the families.
Document #1: Blue Stream Early Learning Center Overview
Founded in 1978
Five Different Classroom Levels
· 6 weeks to 1 year old
· 1 year old to 2 years old
· 2 years old to 3 years old
· 3 years old
· 4 years old and 5 years old
Classroom Size: Up to 12 children
Teacher/Child Ratio: 1:4 to 1:12 (varies by level)
Current Enrollment: 46
No. of Teachers: 12
Less than $25,000: 8%
$25,000 to $49,999: 23%
$50,000 to $74,999: 32%%
$75,000 to $99,999: 27%
$100,000 or more: 10%
Single-Income Household: 39%
Dual-Income Household: 61%
Other (Grandparents, Relatives, etc.): 5%
©2014 Walden University 1
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.