The reflection paper is an opportunity for you to explore a topic of interest to you in public policy. You will be asked to find critical issues, analyze problems, evaluate them, and develop your own arguments.
For reflection paper #1, you will conduct an evaluation of government involvement in mortgage crisis. Specifically, you should write a reflection paper evaluating who is responsible for the 2008 economic crisis or whether the federal government should impose stricter rules on the mortgage industry.
You as a reasoned well-informed thinker, diligent researcher, and good writer should first read materials provided below. And then take your position, develop your own argument, provide evidence that supports your argument, and revise your paper before submitting.
1. The reflection paper should be 3-4 page in length and be uploaded to the submission folder on D2L.
2. A paper should be typed, with one-inch margins, in Times New Roman, 12-point, double-spaced, written in formal English.
3. Your paper must be in MS-Word (.doc or .docx). Create your file using your last name (i.e., Choi Paper1.doc).
4. External sources and bibliography are not necessary, but feel free to include, if necessary, to write a reflection paper. Any reference style (APA, Chicago, APSA, and so on) may be used for your convenience.
5. Read Rubric for Reflection Paper Assessment available in Doc Sharing under Module 2.
6. Remember, as specified by the course syllabus, all students will maintain the highest level of personal responsibility and academic honesty.
Academic dishonesty affects all individuals at the University and accordingly will not be tolerated. For this class, academic dishonesty includes cheating, plagiarism, collusion and/or falsifying academic work
. In particular, passing off work as your own that was written by someone else, without proper citation or attribution, on either exams or discussion assignments will be considered an act of plagiarism. This holds true whether material comes from the textbook, another publication, an internet source, or another student. Violations of academic integrity/honesty while carrying out academic assignments may, at the discretion of the instructor, receive a zero on the particular work in question, receive an “F” in the course and may result in significant administrative penalties.
Special Note: Copying and pasting any single sentence from other sources, regardless of reason, will get lowest scores from this assignment. If necessary, paraphrase it and make a citation.
8. Your reflection paper should be uploaded to the submission folder on D2L.
Material #1: The 2008 Economic Crisis
When the 2008 economic crisis brought with it a credit crunch, plunging home prices, and major problems with subprime (high-risk) mortgages, president Bush and treasury secretary Henry Paulson called for an economic “rescue” package that was promptly called a “bailout” by critics.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.