Please read and respond to the attachment(s)
In this course, you will discuss your preparedness for upcoming weeks. You are encouraged to explore deeply the concepts presented.
In this check-in, you will look at the project scenario for this course and have an asynchronous discussion regarding any initial concerns about the project scenario and the Milestone One submission.
Review the guidelines and rubric document for Milestone One, including the support documents. Then submit a word document sharing your expectations from and understanding of the scenario and corresponding requirements. Consider the following criteria:
1. Share your expectations and understanding of the scenario. Identify any initial questions or concerns you have regarding:
· The project scenario
· The deliverables expected in Milestone One
2. Identify a marketing topic from the course you are personally or professionally interested in, with a relevant rationale.
3. In preparation for the upcoming milestone, address the following:
· Identify topics in Milestone One you are familiar with. Address the following about the identified topic: Where and how did you learn/apply this topic?
· If you have any additional questions or require additional support from your instructor, let your instructor know either through this assignment or through an alternative format.
Submit a word document which will take 3–5 minutes to read.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.