Introduce the type of diet and various indications for the diet along with the references. Be sure to:
State the various indications for a specified diet
Explain the scientific rationale for a prescribed diet
Describe food/fluid restrictions appropriate for diet or food/fluids encouraged to meet nutritional needs?
Describe how to present a short nutritional teaching plan to a patient& family with cultural differences.
Apply current research related to the nutrition topic.
Use APA format. Should be 3-5 pages with 2 references. I will be assigning your diet based upon the patient you will be taking care of.
Assessment and Learning Needs
This section should be in paragraph form and should address all the following items:
Pt learning needs: (can be either patient or family)
Any special learning needs:
Assessment data to support knowledge deficit diagnosis
Pt’s strengths and weakness related to the identified needs:
Plan/Evidence Based Information
This section should be in paragraph form and should address all of the following items:
2 teaching objectives for your patient in regards to diet:
Scholarly evidence supporting why it is warranted:
Evaluation of patient/family’s response to teaching:
Evaluation of if teaching was effective or ineffective and why:
Discuss how the teaching affect the patient’s strengths and weaknesses:
Please include 2 references. You may use your Lewis book as one.
PATIENT IS ON A CLEAR AND FULL LIQUID DIET AFTER HAVING A COLONOSCOPY AND BEING ADMITTED FOR CONSTIPATION DUE TO THE COLONOSCOPY***
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.